Ticket Punched - Commercial Multi Complete!

RyanB

Super Administrator
Management Council Member
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Ryan
Passed my CMEL checkride today!

Debrief:

The oral focused primarily around systems, VMC, the factors that affect VMC, performance charts, weight and balance and emergency procedures. It was around an hour in total. The flight consisted of short field takeoff and landing, engine out in the pattern, VMC demo, slow flight, steep turns, single engine RNAV approach and landing, emergency procedures, engine failure during takeoff. Multi was fun! Onto CFI!

Congrats, nice work. How did your examiner handle the engine failure?

Congratulations, great progress!

Congrats, nice work. How did your examiner handle the engine failure?
Everything was simulated feather down low. Up at altitude it was the full feather etc.

Passed my CMEL checkride today!

Debrief:

The oral focused primarily around systems, VMC, the factors that affect VMC, performance charts, weight and balance and emergency procedures. It was around an hour in total. The flight consisted of short field takeoff and landing, engine out in the pattern, VMC demo, slow flight, steep turns, single engine RNAV approach and landing, emergency procedures, engine failure during takeoff. Multi was fun! Onto CFI!
Cool. What airplane?

Woohooo! Congrats!

Crystal Air
Cool. Didn’t know they had one there. Now you need to rack up some hours on one of those Twin Commanders sitting around rotting at your airport.

Nice! All those power levers! So cool!

I was looking at those once. How tall are you? The DPE is a pretty husky guy. How comfortable is the cabin? Little cozy?
I am right at 6ft, he's about the same. The cabin isn't terribly comfy. Not bad, but it's pretty tight in there. The airplane itself is a lot of fun to fly, but it's underpowered with the 912's. If it had the 915's it would be better.

Back